Mudfish shows very high RTT Values

I dont know when exactly this started happening, but im using mudfish mainly to play FFXIV and whenever i start mudfish it shows RTT values of around 1200ms which doesnt seem to be correct since the game doesnt seem to have a high ping. How can i fix this?

Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

i did try changing nodes multiple times, it didnt change anything. If it helps this is what it looks like no matter which node i have selected.

Are you connecting Europe (Germany - Light) game server of FFXIV? When I checked your RTT information at http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=419892 link, it shows your average RTT to DE mudfish nodes are 16 ms.

No idea at this moment why this realtime RTT looks like this because it seems it’s pretty high in my opinion. Could you pleas send me Problem Report? I need to check the internal logs.

Yes i am connecting to Europe(Germany-Light).

I sent a problem report just now.

Please check my answer at the topic which automatically created when the problem report was wrote. :slight_smile: I thought that this issue is caused by mudfish side so I’d fixed it now.