Mudfish Suddenly Not Working For PUBG

After a recent patch, Mudfish no longer appears to be working for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG). It works in full VPN mode but not in the normal mode. I am in North America and trying to VPN to the European servers to play during the morning times. PUBG were recently having some server issues and I believe they changed some of their server locations so could that be causing the issue?

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To add new game server, I need some game packets to analyze.

Hi Guys,

I am having this same issue, need full VPN to play on North American Servers from Australia. Should I be capturing packets whilst in VPN and sending them in?

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s the first thing you should test.

And if yout game works fine only with Full VPN mode, you can send us some game packets to analyze. :slight_smile:

Hey there!
I’m experiencing the same problem when who invented pubg and require a complete Virtual private network in order to play on American servers from Canada. Should I be recording messages and transmitting them in while under VPN?

@oliviashelton8 Are you meaning that it works fine with Full VPN mode enabled?

Hello!
Try to reboot your system or use optimization tools to fix the issue . Any unsupported program or anti-virus programming running alongside with PUBG can be the cause of this issue. Make sure to remove or disable any programs unrelated to the game and try starting the game again.