Mudfish unable to Login

I checked my spam box too. Also, in the future, please refrain from revealing emails. I’d appreciate it if you deleted your comment containing my email

No problem @DeadSl0thz :slight_smile: I’d removed it. However if you want to leave any sensitive questions regarding to your account, please leave your question at Private Support link. I think it’s more safer.

Thank you for that! I really appreciate it.

I checked my both my spam folder and inbox but didn’t receive any emails after I requested to reset my password.

I’m able to log in to the forums using my original username and password, but I’m unable to log in to the dashboard with the same. Can this problem be somehow resolved please?

When I checked the mail log at mudfish side, it says that it sent without any problem. So I can guess that it should be in your email box.

Did you try to find the password multiple times? You can try at the following URLs:

Thank you very much! I managed to use the second link to retrieve my password, but the first link doesn’t work.

I’m able to use Mudfish now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.