Mudfish unable to Login

Hi,

have been getting this error since I installed v5.5.2 … Unable to login but was working find before I installed this …

1 Like

I have the same problem, can’t login either.

Same, maybe Mudfish is down?

Same, I’m getting the same problem

Same.

same here

same here. Tried on 2 pc’s. still can’t log in

Same here, managed to log in after multiple tries but somehow it says I have 0 balance and all my setting were got reset.

same here :frowning:

I also have the same problem, cannot login with mudfish client.
But still able to login this forum and reply, this need Mudfish admin attention !

Same over here :frowning:

my credit n setting all gone after i multiple try to login…hope can fix this asap

Having some problem logging into my mudfish account, I already tried resetting my account several times but the client is not responding at all

:frowning: Very sorry for this inconvenience. This issue should be solved now. Please check Service Outage Report - 20220225 for details.

what happened…???

working now. thanks!

1 Like

I’m still having that problem

Did you fail to log in multiple times at that moment? When I checked your IP, it seems it’s blocked by the mudfish. security module. You’ll be accessible after 2 ~ 3 hours later.

Yes, but it was because I had the right account username and password, but I couldn’t log in. I tried again and it seems I got locked out again.

I tried resetting my password, but never got any email too.

@DeadSl0thz Did you check your spam box too? When I checked your account, it seems your email address is _________ so please make sure that you checked a correct account.