Mudfish Valorant Issue

I used to use Mudfish to play Valorant from London to the Mumbai server, and my recent experience has been below average. Previously, I would get pings around 120-130 ms, but now I can’t get anything below 180 ms. I’ve tried basic mode, advanced mode, and multi-path mode. When connected, the RTT dashboard shows 150 ms, but in-game it’s 200 ms. When calculating the ping for multi-path mode, it shows around 128 ms, but I get nothing less than 170 ms using the same path. I have also tried reinstalling and resetting both Mudfish and Valorant. (Ping on left top corner in valorant)

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode enabled, it means there’s something a problem in the game item of Mudfish. For that case, I need to collect some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish.

I have already tried with it and it still doesn’t work

Which a mudfish node did you use? And is CommanderWW mudfish ID what you’re using? I tried to check your configuration but it seems it’s not what you’re using currently.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.