Mudfish VPN IOS mobile app not working

Hello

I am reaching out to you in hopes of receiving assistance regarding an issue I am experiencing while using the Mudfish VPN to reduce latency on Overwatch 2 played on console (PS5).

A little bit of contest first : I play Overwatch 2 on console (ps5) using a mobile hotspot but the latency is always astronomically hig (500ms) and the fault lies enterely on my ISP(Iliad). At the Blizzard forum they suggestted using Mudfish, so i installed it but i can’t seem to make the ios app work.
I manually selected different european servers to improve the connection, but the latency remains consistently at 500ms, and I have encountered various error messages (app MUDEXP_00001:got a nil response from the provider ; MUDEXP_00032: writedatagram error:Error) in the application.

Therefore, I would like to ask for your support and advice on how to resolve this situation and achieve a stable, low-latency connection on Overwatch 2.

Thank you in advance for your attention and assistance.

For this case, please check MUDEXP_00001 link for details. And let me know again if you could not solve the problem.

HI! thank you for your help, unfortunately i could not solve the problem.

I have followed the instruction reported in the link accordingly, removing and reinstalling the app twice but it didn’t work and everytime i still got the same error messages.

@fender24 weird… When you go to ‘Settings → VPN’ menu, could you see ‘Mudfish VPN’ profile installed properly?

Yes, i can see ‘Mudfish VPN’ profile installed properly

Weird… :frowning: I can’t reproduce this issue on my end. If possible (not sure that it’s helpful for your case), please try to delete other VPN profiles (AdGuard Pro and Proton VPN) and reinstall Mudfish app again…

Sorry for this poor technical support.

I tried to no avail, i have deleted the other VPN profiles except for Mudfish, deleted and reinstalled the app but nothing changed : still the same error message.
Anyway thank you for your help. if there’s anything else we can try let me know.

:frowning: Sorry for this issue. I’ll try to check the code again. Still no clue for this issue.

Thank you for your efforts, finger crossed