Mudfish won't let me connect t

Mudfish won’t let me connect to Ragnarok Online Philippines anymore. I got disconnected while playing 24hrs ago, i thought it was just a server issue but no, then i thought it was my ISP but then again it was not. So i downloaded WTFAST free trial to see if it fixes the problem then viola! I am now able to play again. Please fix the issue. I’ve been trying to connect to the game using mudfish from time to time but still won’t let me.

No, I never use full vpn feature. But I was using advance mode though. I don’t know what happened, but after 48hrs it is working fine again.

Something is weird. Then please check your ISP first when your issue happens again. :slight_smile:

That’s what i did. Like i said when mudfish wasn’t working, i downloaded wtfast and it worked fine. So i don’t think the problem was my ISP.

Then I guess that at that moment WTFast had a better bypassing route to solve your issue. :slight_smile: But still, I don’t know what has happened.

정상적으로 처리 되었는지 구매 내역에서 확인해 보시기 바랍니다.

No problem. :-) I'd changed your data plan to Subscription and reset your changeable date too. If you'd like to change it back I think you can do again.