Musfish launcher crashes when I try to sign in

Hi,

Everytime I try to sign into the web page after starting the Mudfish launcher the program crashes and I never log in, this happens with both chrome and firefox.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Hi, so changing my password seemed to fix the issue I can log back in now. Not really sure why or how this worked but thank you for the great product I really love using it.

Very weird. How long (length) was your password? Recently I also get some crash reports due to out of memory buffers. Internally it uses 64 bytes so mudfish will be crashed if your password length is over 64.

Hey sorry about the delay in response, I have been busy irl but my password was the maximum length (63 characters I think). I’m not sure if it matters but I was also using latin-1 supplement characters in my password at the time. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t let me use a password over 64 characters when I made the account though.

Wow… :slight_smile: 63 characters… I never thought that there’s a person to use this password’s length. I’ll consider to support more larger buffer to handle it. Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like