MW3 (2023) can't find matches on PC

Hello,

I am trying to play MW3 (2023) using mudfish on PC, but I just can’t find matches on full VPN mode, and the game expands ping search to <200ms and stays there. If I do find a match, its only PC players although cross play is forced enabled on PC. This is what had happened previously when I tried connecting using self created AWS/ Azure/ Google cloud Wireguard VPN. When I try the WEP or fast connect mode, I just can’t connect to the games online services.

I have tried two other services ExitLag and Gearup booster, and this problem does not occur on those services whatsoever.

Did you try to turn on NAT Open Mode or FastConnect mode for testing?

Yes, I did. On fast connect mode the game doesn’t connect to its online services whatsoever, and in Open NAT mode the matchmaking is very restricted. It always connect me to Hong Kong servers on a high 88ms ping, with all PC players. Same is the case with full VPN mode.

I even changed my node from Auto to Bahrain, but the game still force connects me to HK servers.

Is there anything I can do to resolve the problem? Is there any way I can retain my original IP address when connecting to the game servers? Possibly Activision servers are blacklisting the IP address of data centres?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.