My 2$ mudfish credit was ordered 20x according to my bank account

175php x 20 was reduced from my bank account even though I only ordered 1 $2 mudfish credits. Only 1 order was reflected only paypal and 1 order was notified to me, it did not notify me of the other 19 orders. I have all the screenshots of my orders, paypal only shows 1, but my online bank shows 20.

In my screenshots, you can see i only receive 1 official notification of my credit being purchased. But, according to my bank’s online dashboard, it was reduced 20x, and it is reflected on the amount of money I have. I was reduced 3500 PHP.

@AEZ33R Sorry for this inconvenience. Something is quite wrong. Please contact to your bank immediately and report this problem.

When I checked the merchant’s menu of Paypal for Mudfish, I only can see 1 transaction you made. Other 19 transactions aren’t showing on my merchant’s screen. So it seems there was a problem between your bank and Paypal in my opinion.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I’m also contacting Paypal but they are not replying at all. I don’t mind if the order was 20x, at least it should have been turned into mudfish credits, but it did not, it was all just wasted money. I also suspected it was paypal, but their support is always silent.

Thank you very much! I don’t know if it was you or paypal, but it seems 15x of the transaction was refunded. Thank you for helping me!

:slight_smile: Good to hear that some of transactions are cancelled now. However at least it’s not from Mudfish. Might be that it’s from your bank or Paypal.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.