My account balance suddenly de

My account balance suddenly decreased a lot. I didn’t use or use mudfish for normal operation such as streaming or watching movies and only using it when playing a specific game (ragnarok). Yesterday, I notice my traffic balance suddenly went down and it only 0.83GB left as of the time of this writing. It was a couple of GB few days ago. I login at http://accounts.en.loxch.com/usage.php to see my usage and it is showing a day where I consumed 4GB? I don’t remember anything that I did that will consume that much traffic.

I always turn off mudfish whenever I am finish playing ragnarok and also make sure that it is no longer running on my system tray since I always “exit” it and check my IP before doing any other stuff.

Please advise.

Follow up. I am attaching the screenshot of my account usage and it seems my daily usage only range from 200MB with max of 600MB. My account balance suddenly went down and I think there is an issue with it. I should still have several GB left.

@acrisostomo19 Please turn off Full VPN mode if you don’t want to encounter this issue. With this option enabled, the traffic usages are very unpredictable.

@Zinterax I am seeing something similar. I’ve suddenly used up 10GB of data and can’t explain it.

I’ll leave my comment at your topic. :slight_smile:

정상적으로 처리 되었는지 구매 내역에서 확인해 보시기 바랍니다.