My "FULL VPN" IS WORKING. So h

My “FULL VPN” IS WORKING. So how do I do this?

Okay so, I’m playing counter strike 1.6. Im from SINGAPORE. The server is from UNITED STATES. I want to LOWER MY PING. How to do this? Like this??? -> Equip Counter Strike 1.6 -> Advanced Nodes -> Singapore node -> United states node. ??? My ping never decrease…

If you’re looking for 2 nodes with Full VPN mode enabled, it’s not possible though I’m not sure this answer is what you’re expected.

Uuuuuuh… wait… You’re playing “Counter Strike 1.6” game right? Could you please check How do I know if its working? while playing the game with Basic mode (1 node)? I guess it doesn’t work and no movement on the realtime traffic graph.

its not working. I don’t see the spikes

When I terminate mudfish, my game connection still runs! My game doesn’t stop connection! Mudfish isn’t working! Help please! Only Full VPN work. But I want to use item instead of full vpn!

alright. Ill be sure to send it soon.

Do you have any payment history to let us check it out?

If you’re talking about Paypal and in this website, yes I do. But this payment I made where the card was declined didn’t go through so it’s not counted on the payment history

I don’t think this issue is related with Mudfish because there’s no option to decline the transaction from MasterCard in a view of the seller. :frowning: I think this error is more related with Paypal side and their policy though I’m not sure that what it’s.

Yeah… it’s getting annoying honestly. My credits are about to run out and I can’t even purchase more. I already verified my debit card on my account and the payment is still getting declined… I have no idea what to do since I don’t have any other payment options.

What about Paymentwall or Bitcoin?

Hello. I have successfully purchased Mudfish credits using my father’s credit card. I had used his and my debit cards and they were all declined by Paypal. I have no idea what’s wrong with paypal declining debit cards but I finally have credits again. So I can confirm this is a problem on Paypal’s side.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

안녕하세요. 말씀하신 후자로 직접입금을 처리하고 다날건 (휴대폰 결제)을 취소해 드렸습니다. :slight_smile: 확인해 보시고 문제가 있다면 언제든지 알려 주세요.