My traffic calculation is wrong? Please help me

When I woke up this morning and looked at Mudfish, I found that my balance suddenly dropped a lot. I checked the traffic access records and found out that yesterday, March 12th, I don’t know why both domestic traffic and international traffic used more 5G traffic. I was very worried. I’m sure I didn’t turn on Mudfish’s full VPN mode. I usually use Mudfish to play games, which takes about the same amount of time, and the traffic calculation isn’t that much.

In addition, I also used other VPNs to play other games yesterday, but I am sure that the full VPN mode of Mudfish was not enabled during the process. Is it a traffic calculation error? Or is it something else? Can you help me check what the problem is?

Thank you very much for your help :pray: :bowing_man:

When I checked this issue properly, these IPs are from Akamai. So your issue is related to CDN and Mudfish.

When this issue was happening, which game items of Mudfish did you use?

@weongyo
I’m a little unsure which one I was playing that day, but I only played two games on mudfish, one was NBA2KOL2 and the other was KartRider. It might have been NBA2KOL2 at that time.

I have seen that the traffic balance has been added back, thank you very much :pray:, but after reading the CDN and Mudfish topics, I enabled ‘Credit Saving Mode’ and ‘WFP Item mode’. Can this prevent this kind of situation from happening?

Thank you :pray: :bowing_man:

Unfortunately no. It doesn’t prevent this issue fundamentally but it’d be helpful to reduce the mudfish credit charge a little bit.

Hello,
Maybe I use this thread to ask a similar question?
Recently I have noticed that I have an excessive traffic usage via Mudfish.

Game: Granblue Fantasy
Browser: SRWare Iron (there’s nothing else but GBF on it).
WFP: enabled
Full VPN: disabled

Does it work as intended or am I catching up some unnecessary traffic (that is not from the game) when I have Mudfish enabled?
Thank you in advance.

When I checked your account configuration, it seems you already enabled Connection Log option. :slight_smile: Please check ‘Status → Access Log’ menu if you want to know how your mudfish credits are consumed.

Please check and let me know if there’s something wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.