Need help to change back to Pay Per Traffic

Hello,
I play Guild Wars 2. It seems that Subscription speed limit bottle neck my game, causing ping spike whenever clashing 50v50 or more.
Because 1 month cooldown exists, I want to request staff to make my account back to Pay Per Traffic without any speed limit.
Thank you.

Hello, i’m not support stuff, but Guild Wars 2 players, its not your speed limit its potato Arena Net servers, they lag at big zerg fight or big world boss all the time since i can remamber for 10 years, not only your side can rise your ping, but server delay will work same way. But i can be wrong, but i have same issue and dont have any problem with ping to gw2 outsiade of zerg fests and my connection speed is 150M/150M, i even stream at same time and have no issue at my translation.

1 Like

Thank you for your information.

I heard about the Anet servers as well. But I strongly believe it’s problem from Mudfish side at the same time because everytime I was impacting 50v50 or more, Mudfish dashboard will always notify hitting speed cap. This was coincident to when ping suddenly to thousands and the game became unplayable or even disconnect after all because delay windows went too high, unable to sync I guessed.

I remember that when it was Pay Per Traffic, each 3-5 hours game session, it could consume much traffic, up to 1.5-2GB quota. But it was totally better, ping can raise from 2xx to 4xx-6xx but playable. So as I calculate, if I play 2-3 WvW sessions per week, I will end of pay 3-4$/month and it’s totally fine, but still better than restricted limited speed subscription, even the max one.

There seemed some issues with Fast Connect and WFP, I will disable them in the next time.

I actually tried a domestic VPN in my area last week. They have only one subscription 3$/month and no speed cap, and it was actually better experience. But their VPN servers were a bit low quality and inconsistent, and their app is so clumsy, so I get back to Mudfish :smiley:

1 Like

@weongyo any support please?

@linhnv01836 When I checked your current data plan, it seems it’s already PPT (Pay-Per-Traffic). So I think your issue is now solved. If not, please let me know iagain.

It seemed that some other in your team silently supported my account before your reply. Thanks anyway. Connections work fine now as expected.
Follow up this topics. Since the updated PPT, I’ve seen Realtime Traffic Usage and Estimated Credit Usage don’t work.
I remember that even with Subscription, it still works, with or without FastConnect and WFP.
Just a minor issue, but I prefer seeing live statistics in play session if you can help me fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.