Need new node server for this game

Admin… i want to request Nodes Mudfish for closers online world in this site www.closersonline.com because mudfish just have nodes for server Asia (Kr) Japan, France, China and Rusia so we need for Closers World

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

Not sure that there’s a missing IP region but I need some game packets to update new destination.

Oke sir, i will send back with images

just for 5 server and… server for EU is nothing because new server

@evalesia I see but please check my previous comment. To add new game destination, I need some game packets to analyze. :slight_smile: If it’s possible please send us some game packets.

If me enable vpn full mode for check the dump , can this absorb the ballance ($) ? Because i’m still don’t really understand how to capture… can you show me image for example game packets ?

I think Packet Capture with Mudfish link is a best document available at this moment. Please check it again when you get a chance.

Unfortunately yes. However I can reset your mudfish credits. :slight_smile: So please don’t worry about mudfish credits.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.