Need to ask 2 questions. First

Need to ask 2 questions. First, does the Granblue Fantasy Package work with the browser version, or just the Chrome App?

Second, when I start up my program, I get an X next to process, but under process status I have ticks next to all three components.

First, does the Granblue Fantasy Package work with the browser version, or just the Chrome App?

I think it works with Mudfish Browser Extension. Did you try it?

when I start up my program, I get an X next to process, but under process status I have ticks next to all three components.

Please check ‘Status -> Process’ menu to see the core log. Is there any warning or error message?

Hello Guys, I’m trying to setup Mudfish for the game KnightOnline. Server are based in Turkey, but can’t really find any difference while playing on Full VPN mode. As a comparaison for example, i’ve tried it with WTFast and I can really feel that my latency went down comparaison to MUDFISH. I would rather use Mud by a miles but can’t really make it work. I’ve selected Turkey nodes, activated Full VPN mode (tried Fast connection but doesn’t change anything), and it’s not doing that much. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Please check basic functionality