Negative Credit Balance

A few days ago, I bought $2.99 of credit but after using once, it turned into minus status (-6.01 KRW)
image.

Same me too please help.

@mighty_justice Are you using another mudfish ID? When I checked mighty_justice mudfish ID, it shows there’s no payment history. So it seems that it never tried to buy a mudfish credit.

@VitaminLight First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents.

However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

I think I’ve made a refund on the account but never received the money.

Sorry, I’ve used the wrong account. Could you help me check again on this account. Thank You!

@Anatoliy When I checked your payment history, it seems your payment is now refunded. So I assume that your issue is now solved.

Something is wrong because I can’t see any refund requests associates with @mighty_justice account.

Which payment method did you use? If possible, please show us your payment receipt got from PG (Payment Gateway) or tell me the transaction ID for your payment.

Please check FAQ - Payments document for details.

But i didn’t received the money from PAYMENTWALL.

This is the Transaction No.
PYETAL0000000000w315253858

@Anatoliy I got it. When I checked your refund status via Paymentwall, it shows

:frowning: So in this case, I need to refund your payment manually. If possible, please check Refund Policy and send “Paypal invoice” to chloe0528@nate.com email address for $2.99 USD.

I’ve sent an invoice to that email.

@Anatoliy Okay. :slight_smile: Please check. I paid to your for the invoice now.

I’ve received the money. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.