New account, locked into subscription?

Just downloaded and setting up my account and I’m locked into a subscription data plan. I was after Pay per Traffic and am unable to change it?

When you get a chance, please check Data Plans. For your convenience, I’d changed your data plan to PPT (Pay Per Traffic) and reset your changeable date too. If you’d like to change it back I think you can do it again.

hi, can you change mine too? i started using mudfish just today, but upon buying credits i saw i cant change my plan too, im after the pay per traffic one. @weongyo

@geeeen17 Is it still same? When I checked your account, it shows that your data plan is PPT at this point.

Please check and let me know if you want to change it.

hi, thanks it was changed when i posted a separate thread. and the locked period to the type of subscription is open again, it was locked til december before, Thanks!

@geeeen17 Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.