New game: Palworld , will it be listed?

To whom it may concern,

Palworld just launched not less than 24 hrs ago.

As the title states, will you guys be adding Palworld to the item list?

Many thanks in advance.

As a workaround if you can’t find the game you’re playing, you should use one of the methods at Unsupported Games.

And if you want to see it officially at Mudfish, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to register for a new game.

Will do, once I have another session with my friends in Korea.
Will post in less than 24-48 hrs.

Hi there,

Did a short test.

Hope it helps.

I’d left my answer on the packet dump topic you uploaded at Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

Thanks.

Hi there when will be there a destination server for japan? as I’m not able to to the full vpn mode

Hi there,
The game has two modes: whoever hosts the server and sends out the invite code (4 player) and the dedicated version (max 32).
I did try some test sending in the packets, but to no avail seems to be working right now with the issue on Palworld’s side.
With the invite code vers. the ping will drastically change depending on the person who opens the server as it uses the server owner’s location.
Interestingly…I had better performance on the basic connection than full-vpn mode, less lag and rubber banding.

–
Would like to recommend the tech staff @weongyo to actually play Palworld as it’s really worthwile to play this game. And at the same time if he or the staff could try to findout how to make the basic/dedicated connection work so we could equip it in the item menu.

@trebtagun @Smilingmango If you’re playing at the dedicated version, please check the game item again. I updated the game item now. :slight_smile:

Love you :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.