[New Item Request] Aion America (Aion private server)

Hello, I’d like to request a new item for Aion America, which is a private Aion server. It’s located in CA, I believe, and I have already uploaded a packet dump just a few minutes ago named “Aion America (private server, location CA)”.

If this is not the proper place to make a new item request, I apologize and would appreciate directions on where/how to request it. Thank you very much!

No problem. :slight_smile: I’d updated the game item based on your packet dump. When you get a chance, please test it again.

Thanks again! In terms of the item to equip and test, would I equip the standard “Aion” under the equip items list, or is there a separate item specifically for that private server?

@Gridley17 At this moment we don’t separate the game item for official and private game servers. They are all under one game item.

Under the game item, I think you can find “North America (Montreal - Aion America)” destination for your game server.

weongyo, you rock! Thanks so much, I look forward to trying it out.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.