[New item request] Diablo 4

Hi there. I would like to request new item. Can you please add VPN item for newly released game Diablo 4?

Thank you.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s not officially supported by Mudfish yet. As a workaround, you should use one of the methods at Unsupported Games.

And if you want to see it officially at Mudfish, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to register for a new game.

Packet dump done. Thanks.

Any updates on this ? also while connecting to the game i monitored the path of the server and apparently its connecting to netherlands server no matter where i am. so having a good node with minimum latency to eu region would work really well
thanks

I see Diablo 4 was added but North America servers are not in the list. Is this a problem on my end or is it not added yet?

I think now Diablo 4 game item is added and I got some success reports from the mudfish users. However if you still can’t see your game server in the destination, please check above link and send us some game packets to analyze.

For NA region, I didn’t get the game packets yet. So at this point, it didn’t be added yet.

same with EU region if someone could upload the packets.

1 Like

Would much appreciate someone doing this. Want to play with my friends back home but the latency is oppressive.

@Sciander @gunswordx I think now Diablo 4 game item includes EU destination. When you get a chance, please test it.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.