New mudfish Nodes Request for P2P games

Hello, I play P2P(Peer-to-Peer) fighting games and want to use Mudfish to get a better route from Pakistan to Europe. I’ve been using multiple other tunneling services and none seem to offer the customizability that Mudfish offers. Unfortunately, mudfish doesn’t have the nodes that I can use to get the lowest possible latency to Europe.

Only Oracle has a direct route from Dubai to Marseille, making the ping around 70ms.

Here are the IP addresses:

Oracle Dubai: 193.123.68.201

Oracle Marseille: 129.151.255.187

I want to connect to Dubai > Marseille > then any specific EU node already available in Mudfish. I would also like to request a node in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Preferably a Zenlayer node.

If I can get these nodes in Mudfish, I will be able to discontinue my subscriptions to all other tunneling services and exclusively use Mudfish.

Thank you for your opinion. :slight_smile: Let me check this a little bit more. To follow up your request, I’d created an internal JIRA ticket. When I get a chance, I’ll try to lease some mudfish nodes via Oracle Cloud.

1 Like

Hello, any update on this?

No time to check this at this moment because I’m busy with other things. It takes some time.

Okay, please do let me know as soon as possible :pray:

1 Like

Hey, just checking in again because it says the topic will close 21 days after the post. Did you get a chance to lease Oracle nodes? Any ETA when it’ll be possible? Thanks

Also, can I get some trial credits in my mudfish account please?

@Uchiha_FZ Thank you for the reminder. Currently, I’m waiting for the account provisioning on Oracle Cloud, but it seems to be taking some time to upgrade. There’s been some progress compared to before, but it will still take a bit longer.

Thank you for keeping me updated. What about the trial credit? Is it possible to get the trial for my account?

@Uchiha_FZ When I checked your account, it seems you already have a trial credit. :slight_smile: Please test with it first and let me know if its credit isn’t enough to test all features of Mudfish.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.