New version DRAINED my traffic balance

Hello, when i have updated to the newest version, it have started to drain my traffic balance , i am using this program only for Lost ARK RU traffic, worked smooth and fine before the program update, it only counted the game’s traffic data /looked like/, and now suddenly drained GBs within hours and so on, i watch stream/listen music in the background, sometimes even download aswell, but that should not effect the ONLY GAME VPN, also i had these same activities before and it was fine. But most of my balance disappeared since the update, pretty sure it is bugged, i want a fix and my drained credits back, otherwise i have to look for a different provider. I have installed back the previous version, the traffic counter moved back to normal as seen here. https://i.imgur.com/crm3lYo.png (that huge spike is with the new version) Also i want to note for some reason there is very low traffic when the game nor any related to it is being run and i am using the ONLY GAME TRAFFIC VPN.

1 Like

:slight_smile: I think this question is duplicate with one which you created via Private Support. So please check and let me know if there’s any issues.

Sorry for this inconvenience.