No free credit for testing?

I have tried several softwares to solve my COD warzone connection issues but I can’t find any free credit in mudfish to try it before buying

Same issue

can i get some free credit for testing

Please check it. :slight_smile:

I checked my acccount yesterday and I found few credits there, all I needed was to verify my account first

but now I have another issue and I hope you can help me, the only game I have problem with is call of duty warzone which suffer from packet loss, I live in Egypt so I choose server in Germany and when I serached for the best node it was Paris-OVH and I noticed that my problem with packet loss disappeared when I used TCP protocol in another app so I chose TCP also here in settings, I played one match everything was fine but since then, every time I launche the game I get disconnection error, tried UDP protocol but got packet loss, can you help me plz ?

Yes it’s a trial credit you can use for testing. :slight_smile:

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled? However CoD: Warzone is UDP based game so please note that using TCP protocol it could make unexpected delay. And please check Call of Duty - Warzone link too though I’m not sure that it’s helpful.

hi sir, can i get free credit for trial? i looking for best vpn gaming,and i tried several option and still packet loss problem. im playing call of duty warzone too,thanks before

@cunz1189 No problem. I’d set a trial credit.