no free trial?

no free trial?

I resolved by trying other nodes on 1st node in advanced mode. But facing another problem which is website not directed properly, suspect DNS problem.

It seems the problem is little bit complicated. Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

I cant login into website when advanced VPN connected (HK HostUS - TW Google). The website is ‘https://tw.ncsoft.com/login/sso?authn_token=???’ You can download NCLauncher from tw.ncsoft.com and login and wait for first-page or click 活動情報 if you want reproduce problem.

yes.

Oh… It seems your issue is that only with the advanced node mode it doesn’t work properly, right? Then which mudfish nodes did you pick for the advanced node mode?

2nodes problem found in advanced mode by following:Taiwan HostingInside( Random disconnect when char-login)
Taiwan Google (Cant login into game website correctly)

Hi, heres has new update for this issue. Its working fine when using FastConnect mode.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode. It seems this issue is related with the game item itself.

To update the game item, I need some game packets to analyze.

패킷 덤프 보내주셔서 감사합니다. :-) 제가 보내주신 덤프를 기반으로 아이템 '피파 20' 을 만들어 보았는데, 한번 테스트 부탁드리겠습니다. 시도해 보시고 여전히 제대로 동작을 하지 않는다면 말씀해 주세요.