No subject

없네요 저랑 같은 증상이있는유저가 많은것같네요

음… 먼가 이상합니다. 현재 배틀필드 4의 경우, 배틀필드 4 문서에 언급되어 있듯이 Full VPN 모드를 사용하셔야 합니다.

그리고 전세계 서버 목록을 말씀하시는데, 애초부터 해당 아이템에는 2 곳밖에 없었습니다. ㅠ.ㅠ 다시 한번 확인 부탁드립니다.

Thank you for sending this problem report. :slight_smile: However is there any problem to use Mudfish? If then please elaborate little bit more for me.

잘 작동합니다.싱가폴보다 홍콩 서버로 하니 안정적이네용

처리해 드렸습니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.

The config for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (41287) for Asia (Singapore) doesn’t work from Sydney (ISP: TPG not in NBN network).

There seems to be something wrong with how it routes PUBG because it doesn’t even work with my custom item. Created custom item with ap-southeast-1 routing (http://ec2-reachability.amazonaws.com/) and still doesn’t work.

With Full VPN mode with basic routing I get 170-180ms. With your PUBG and my custom for region “SEA”, I get 280-300ms which is not normal.

My friend on a different ISP has 160ms directly to SEA region. Can you check the packet dump? Thank you.

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

:slight_smile: No problem. I’d refunded it.

패킷 덤프 보내주셔서 감사합니다. :slight_smile: 제가 아이템 업데이트를 해보았는데 한번 테스트 부탁드리겠습니다. 시도해 보시고 여전히 제대로 동작을 하지 않는다면 말씀해 주세요.

WZR-HP-AG300H 이라면, mips_24kc 로 보입니다. 혹시 해당 패키지로 시도를 해보셨는지요?

해당 패키지로도 시도 했던거 같은데.

다시 한번 시도 한 후에 문의 남기도록 하겠습니다.