No subject

Hi, I want to ask something. How do I play Black Desert Online with Mudfish? I download the game with VPN and when I try to play it with mudfish, the launcher doesn’t want to launch and it’s only launch when I use the VPN without Mudfish. Btw, I play BDO for Japan Server. Please help, I really want to play BDO with Mudfish

I’m little bit confused with ‘VPN’ term on this topic. Are you using a other VPN service rather than Mudfish? If yes, it looks like that you’re trying to apply two different VPNs at same time. I’m not sure that you tried to use Full VPN mode already. Please let me know if there are other issues.

Ok, when I want to enter the BDO JP. Site, I use mudfish to do the work like always, but it doesn’t seems to work. The site won’t open to registration no matter how I click it. So I turn off the mudfish and use OpenVPN to do the trick which is more successful than Mudfish. I figure that if I install it first, maybe I can play with mudfish. After I done doing that, I turn off the VPN and use the Mudfish to do it’s work. But then, it’s not working, the site wouldn’t budge and even the launcher won’t launch. I turn off the Mudfish and again using OpenVPN to try it out. For some reason, the launcher is working and it grant me to play the game. It confused me why the mudfish can’t work on this eventhough it’s work on Gundam Online perfectly. Is there a way to do it? Oh, and I’m already using Full VPN mode and even using the item and still not working.

Ummm. I think we need to simplify your problem. Please test that the basic functionality of mudfish is working.

* Set Full VPN mode then visit http://myip.mudfish.net

At there, could you see the correct message? If not, please send Problem Report if you don’t mind.

:slight_smile: Thank you for this cooooool video. This is my first time to get the video feedback. It helped a lot see the problem. I’d created Black Desert - Japan link for your case. Please read and find a working mudfish node with following instructions. I think your issue happens because you used a blocked mudfish node for Full VPN mode.

IT WORKS! OH THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Is Black Desert JP still accessible by Mudfish?

no my bad misunderstood. Carinal Gates is my server on Blade and Soul EU. 

안녕하세요.  혹시 미꾸라지 사용하시는데 문제가 있어서 문제점 보고서를 보내주신 것인가요? :-) 그렇다면 조금 더 설명해 주시면 감사하겠습니다.

음… 혹시 패킷 덤프 진행하실 때 Full VPN 모드를 On 하신 것 맞으시죠? 제가 제대로 확인을 했는지 모르겠습니다만 상대방 플레이와 하신 게임 패킷이 전혀 보이질 않습니다. ㅠ.ㅠ

다만 현재까지 알려진 것에 의하면 철권7 의 경우 P2P 기반 게임으로 보이는데요, 이 경우일 경우 P2P 기반 게임과 미꾸라지 문서를 참조하셔야 합니다.

하하…어쩐지 Full Vpn 을 켜도 연결이 그대로인 느낌인 이유가 있었네요. P2P가 맞는것 같네요. 이번주말에 Proxifier를 한번 해봐야 겠습니다.
감사합니다.

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

The Google Series is not available in the United States.

If the game publisher blocks the public IPs of Google Cloud Platform, this issue could happen. :frowning: Then you should use other mudfish nodes.