No subject

I can’t seem to do anything, trying to connect to JP Asia (Tokyo - SakuraNet) and it says it Enabled, but nothing is happening, I can’t even change my profile picture here, is something going on?

“the configuration would be done automatically”
This part isn’t happening, nothing changes with the configuration or process.
I’m in the UK, I see my image has changed now however.

I have the same problem. It was working fine but now always stuck at 10% on Auto Configuration. Nothing will connect

Please retry these again. There was a service outage at last night. Please see Service Outage Report - 20151204 for details. Very sorry for inconveniences.

Thank you for this packet dump. :-) I’d added it now.  Please test and let me know if it’s not working.  

When I looked into this issue, at least I can’t find any error or warning messages on the log at core processes.  However I’m not sure that’s a fundamental reason for this issue.  Could you change a MTU value with more smaller than 1450 which found at “Setup -> Program” menu?  

Yes it works, but the ping is quite high i guess it got something to do with routing issues? anyway im using ID Asia (Jakarta - CLDREU) the rtt on the dashboard shows 13 ms but ingame i get higher ping thx  

:-( Okay.  I need to test it more deeply and let you know if there’s a update.  Thank you for your feedback.  

Somehow the realtime RTT graphs on the dashboard stopped working can you check on this? ive tried to restart thebrowser and mudfish but still not working using IE on win10 btw thx

I forgot to take screenshot but if it ever happen again ill take it and send it to you.

So it means you can still access the server without having any issues? Oh god why :((

Yes unfortunately it’s working fine at my location.  Only an issue is that it takes some times to get a data at character selection screen. :-(  

Oh by the way, it is normal to wait for the client to load when you reach character select screen. The game is just gathering data for use then.

And the crash when choosing game server is something weird… I sometimes get d/c’ed when using Mudfish, I don’t get d/c’ed when using the plain way to connect. I don’t know if it’s caused by Mudfish because I SOMETIMES get that only.

Maybe you should run GMS from its gamelauncher, located in the folder containing the game with the name gamelauncher.exe . Nexon Launcher sucks, a lot lol.

Update: As of now I think the issue is resolved in this Node: US West (Los Angeles - QudraNet)  
I can easily log-in to Global MapleStory and change channel, go to cash shop, go to auction house, use boss queue,… Untested with other nodes but I believe they should be fine as the node above.  
This will need some further tests to make sure it goes smoothly before I can refer to my fans lol. By the way, does Mudfish have any affiliate programs?

:-) I’m expecting your issue is solved at v4.4.4 version because I’d fixed it at that moment.  Please let me know if this issue happens again.  

> By the way, does Mudfish have any affiliate programs?  

Unfortunately we don’t have. :-(  

흐…역시나 안되는건가요…

Could you please confirm How to check the basic functionality first?

북미섭 Cetral 서버 접속한 덤프를 올려드립니다.Phoenix AZ, SingleHop을 FullVPN설정했습니다.

패킷 덤프 보내주셔서 감사합니다. :slight_smile: 제가 아이템 업데이트를 해보았는데 한번 테스트 부탁드리겠습니다. 시도해 보시고 여전히 제대로 동작을 하지 않는다면 말씀해 주세요.