No subject

So I’m currently in the middle of trying to make my own item for my personal fav online RTS game called Zero-K

I tried consulting to the forums for help in knowing the routing paths for the game that I need for the custom item entry in mudfish.

However, the answer given to me didn’t seem to have worked out well. so I’d like to ask: Is there a way to determine these routing paths while I am connected and playing the game?

It depends how the game is implemented. Is it P2P based or centeralized game server based? If the game is based on P2P (peer to peer) protocol, only ways you can try would be Full VPN mode or using Proxifier. However if there’s a centeralized game server located at dedicated server IP, then you can find the game server IP address using Wireshark or TCPView utilities.

Ok I’ve uploaded the dump file
The description I put on it is:
Zero-K Packet Dump - Mystes
=w=b

It’s now registered. :slight_smile: Please test with it.

Thank you very much! I shall tell you how it goes shortly :smiley:

Uhhh it seems I can’t test right now. All so suddenly the montreal Canada server gotten heavy loads and it’s throttling my ping between 500 - 900 on just the node itself. I guess I’ll just try again earlier tomorrow. Ty once more for all the help!

Will do and thank you for all the help and concern once more :]

혹시 다시 한번 시도해 보실 수 있으신지요?  제가 확인해 보면 미꾸라지쪽 이슈로 보입니다.  

중계서버를 기본 or 고급모드로 몇번 바꿔 보았습니다만 아직도 실시간RTT는 3000으로 고정이 되있어요

Its Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars packet dump  add pls.

Thank you for sending this problem report. :-) However is there any problem to use Mudfish? If then please elaborate little bit more for me.   

it disconnects and reconnects itself while the phone is active, but i manage to pinpoint the actual problem itself, chrome browser is responsible for it, each time i run it, the process crosses out, i tried some streaming on youtube and using an alternative browser and it did not have any issues.

ㅠ.ㅠ 정액제 아이템에 대해서 제가 수작업으로 환불을 해드렸습니다.

Full VPN
모드
로 접속해 보시기 바랍니다.