No subject

does it work with league of legends nordic east server ? i can’t get it to work

:slight_smile: No problem. I’d added it again. If you get a chance, you can send me the game server information with referring Packet Capture with Mudfish document to register it officially.

Hey, can You change my plan back to pay per traffic?

Sure. :slight_smile: Please remember that you should log out and sign in again to be applied correctly.

Hello I uploaded another dump file not sure if it helps. But recently mudfish will cause the elder scroll online Launcher to have very long loading time before I can click “Play”.
If I start without Mudfish it is very fast.

Hi, yes this dumpfile is created using Full VPN mode :) It is also the same long loading (~2-3mins) as compare to no mudfish (~1-2secs)

알겠습니다. :slight_smile: 제가 해당 요청에 대해 티켓을 만들어 놓았는데요, 시간이 되는대로 한번 구현해 보겠습니다.

Have to use full VPN atm. Would be really nice to have an item for it.

• Is this destination server located in Moscow?

• Is this private server?

Hello,

i’m not sure about the location of the server, it’s highly possible it is in Moscow.

It is a server of the official provider of LostArk in russia mail.ru. Atm this is a connection to a demo version of LostArk. Closed and open beta are following later this year.

I checked your configuration, thanks!

But it does not pass the authentication in the launcher.

This configuration works:

195.211.128.0/22
178.22.89.0/26
94.100.176.0/21
188.93.63.0/24

Umm… Could you please check it again? I’d updated the game item again.

Thank you very much for your effort! Apparently the demo period is over and we have to wait for the closed beta test later this summer. I will tell you when i tried the configuration. Thank you again!