No subject

is mudfish supporting League of Legends EUNE server?

It appears to be pretty random. I tried diffrent nodes and sometimes they don’t work for me, but when i find the right one it helps a lot. Can you tell me how much costs traffic, maybe how much for 100mb or something? :slight_smile:

Today I’d updated League of Legends EUNE server after I got a game server information from mudfish user. But I’m not sure that there are still missed IP ranges. Please test it again.

Nowadays approximately with 1 USD, you can buy 8 Gbytes. :slight_smile:

I’ve tried to use Japan nodes, doesn’t help much. But anyway, thanks for your reply, I think I’ll mess with the settings a bit.

Well, the issue happened again. So I experimented with some stuff and just found out that changing my router’s mtu and my network adapter’s mtu to 1472 decreases the ping to 100ms again. But created a lot of lag spikes. I’m not really sure if the ping decrease was a placebo effect and my isp is screwing around. Any more suggestions? I can’t seem to change mudfish’s mtu to above 1450, it says wrong value. Anyway, any respond would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again.

Selecting the nodes myself actually works. :-) But the auto selection puts me in the US nodes. I don’t have anymore problem but this may confuse other user that tries to use the item. If you can fix it, it would be perfect.Again, thanks a lot.

Yes.  It’s one of things Mudfish should improve.  :-) I’d created a internal ticket to trace your feedback.  And please let me know if there’s other question.  

미꾸라지에서 RTT 가 3000 ms 라고 나온다는 것은 현재 사용자님의 컴퓨터와 선택하신 중계 서버간 통신이 제대로 되지 않아 어디선가 패킷 로스가 난다는 것을 뜻합니다. 우선은 중계 서버를 변경하셔서 시도해 보셔도 같은 증상이신지 확인해 보시고 그래도 여전히 문제가 있다면 기본 동작 여부 확인 을 한번 해보시기 바랍니다.

중계 서버를 변경해도 같은문제고… 잘되다가 어느 순간부터 다 잘 안되고 느리더라고요…

그럴 경우는 ‘상태 -> 중계 서버’ 메뉴를 유심히 보셔야 합니다. 각 중계 서버마다 RTT avg 와 RTT stddev 값들이 어떻게 변화하는지가 중요한데요.

간혹 현재 사용하고 계신 인터넷 회선에 문제가 있을 경우, RTT stddev 값들이 많은 중계 서버와의 연결에서 높은 값으로 형성되게 됩니다. 만약 이럴 경우, 사용하시는 회선을 먼저 점검하셔야 합니다.

Mudfish may wouldn't useful to P2P (Peer To Peer) based games.

처리해 드렸습니다. :-) 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.

It's a major change at v4.6.0 but at this moment there's no option to enable it automatically. Please let me create the internal ticket for your request. :-) If you want to use the previous behaviour, at this moment you should downgrade your version.