No subject

Hi mudfish, so far i’m quite happy with the service but one thing i’m wonder. the day before I exit mudfish and didn’t use it, my credit stays at 18.76 (roughly). The next day it goes down to 18.63 even though i’m not having it on. You know any way it causes this?

:slight_smile: FYI this is very normal because traffic usage of Mudfish is collected and processed slowly to avoid high CPU and memory intense. Please see Why my traffic get wasted while i am sleeping? section to know why.

Another one if i might ask. What is the monthly cost for mudfish subscription in AUD, and you talked about speed cap, how much? Thank you

I think Data Plans link has more details. With current currency rate from KRW to AUD, it takes around 1.15 AUD per item. :slight_smile:

Hi Mudfish, I’m currently playing Champions online and wonder if you guys could set up configuration on this game :D?

I’m not sure it’s P2P based but if it’s not, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link.  :-) After analayzing, I can register it for you officially.  

문제점 보고서를 보내주셔서 정말 감사합니다. :-) 혹시 미꾸라지를 사용하시는데 문제가 있으신지요? 그렇다면 조금만 부연해 주시면 제가 좀 더 도움을 드릴 수 있을 듯 합니다.

:-) Cool.  Please let me know if there are other requests or questions.  

Hi I would like to trasfer $3.25 (USD) credit to my friend, the user id is cloud6088 email: cloud6088@gmail.com

Sure.  I’d transfered. :-)  

No problem.  I’d transfered for you.  Please check it again and let me know if there’s something wrong.  

Thank you for sending this packet dump.  However is there a reason sending this packet dump?  When I checked this packet dump, it seems all game servers are already covered by the game item of Mudfish.  

Yes, I’ve checked the multiple servers that are available in Mudfish atm and noticed that there are particular ones, Yunsang and Windrest in particular, are getting better pings from certain nodes vs Europe and Soha.   

I was hoping for a more clearly defined ping prediction by sending packet dumps for the exact server that I’m on. If by any chance this server is already on the list, then could you inform me which one of the current listed it is?   
Thanks,Ian

I’d transfered now. :slight_smile: Please check and let me know if there’s a somthing wrong.

Hi I would like to trasfer $3.25 (USD) credit to my friend, the user id is cloud6088 email: cloud6088@gmail.com

이럴 경우 가장 중요한 것이 기본 동작 여부 확인입니다. 우선 해당 부분부터 제대로 동작하는지 확인하시기 바랍니다.

It seems your issue is already be solved. :slight_smile: If not please let me know again.

Have you deleted the Mudfish Item?

They're provided by https://www.vpngate.net/

Even these workaround doesn't work, we no more support to bypass to Destination Server.

Terms of Use