No subject

how can i check mudfish for nba2k16. any tutorial or trial version for check it?

I’d add some credit for test. But, nba2k16 is “unsopported game”. So, you can test refer to Unsupported Games link.

how can i check traffic for that 40 minutes?

Full VPN 모드로 해도 남은크레딧이랑 트래픽용량이 줄어들지가 않고 적용도 안되는데 어떻게 해결하죠 … 윈도우 8.1인데 안되나요 ?? 64비트입니다.

가장 중요한 것은 기본 동작 여부 확인을 하시는 것입니다.  이 기능부터 제대로 되어야 아이템을 이용한 접속이나 다른 고급 기능들이 제대로 돌아가실 것입니다. ㅠ.ㅠ  

Thank you for this dump! I’d updated the game item. :-)  Please check it again.  If I analyzed properly it seems 72.5.161.251 IP is game server IP located at Singapore.  

I am so sorry, trying to get Titanfall 2 working ended up so much trouble for you ><  
It is still not working properly at the moment (I think the server is correct, but the game connection is not routed - 120ms with Full VPN, 280ms with Item-routing)  
I’ll try to collect more variety of dump when I can, but i think the ICMP Ping target is correct.  

:slight_smile: No problem Akiyo. I really appreciate your help so don’t hesitate to send any packets. I can handle it for you.   

Sorry, I didn’t realise I’d submit a report. I’m trying this on Arch Linux and get the MUDEC_00044 error, though as far as Linux support I assume this is tested to work on Ubuntu 14.04, so maybe there are some differences related to different kernel version, etc, that are the cause of my problem.

이전 주제글에 제 답변을 남겨 놓았습니다. 해당 글을 참고 바랍니다.