No subject

i jus want to know that…subscription speed and pay per traffic speed is different right?i read the data plan…it says pay/traffic is unlimited and depends on node ping?and subs is 4Mbps/1Mbps?..bcos i play blade and soul taiwan…and the game really ping dependant…i bought subscription today…and kinda curious bout the pay per traffic…if its more fast…can i change to it now?or wait next month?

You have to wait a month before you can change plans. As far as I know, in terms of gaming, subscription is fine because MMOs/online games use small amounts of data so 4Mbps is fine on its own. You can still try for yourself after a month to see if it offers better speeds for you on pay-per-traffic.

well…blade and soul really need a fast connection one…4Mbps = ?sorry asking…kinda confusing… :3

4Mbps = ?

4Mbps is 500 kb/s

You should be looking at the RTT

im just curious…why u made ur service cheaper than others…i mean…im thankful for that…im jus curious only… :P…keep on the hard work and make ur service more better…hee

Frankly speaking, Mudfish is started from my hobby and nowaday it becomes little bit serious than before though it still keeps as my hobby. As a software engineer, implementing all of Mudfish (including writing a mudfish client for Windows, linux and Mac OS X even for Web Browser exntensions and wring mudfish server daemons for handling multi thousands concurrent connection and backends stuffs) is good experience and operating hundreds server alone is also cool.

And Mudfish is also not my primary job at all. :slight_smile: It’s still my coding hobby.

네트워크 방화벽이 ICMP 와 UDP 프로토콜 모두 차단하고 있는 것으로 확인이 되는데 어디서 미꾸라지를 사용하시는지요? 학교, 기숙사, 회사, 관공서 등에서 사용하시는지요?  

우선 앞서 설명을 드렸듯이 기본 동작 여부 확인이 먼저입니다.  롤은 기본 동작이 된 후에 하셔도 됩니다.  

중계 서버와의 통신 문제 해결 링크를 참조하셔서 연결 프로토콜을 변경하시면서 위의 기본 동작 여부 확인을 하셔서 적용중임을 확인해주시기 바랍니다.  

학교에서 사용하는데, 될때가있고 안될때가 있어요

음… 될때와 안될때는 어떤 상황이었느냐에 따라 달라질 문제로 보이는데요, 현재는 연결 프로토콜을 TCP 로 변경하여 사용을 하고 계신데, 이 프로토콜 상태에서 그렇다는 뜻이신가요?  

is there any other way like use openvpn , and import some settings?   

Nop.  Mudfish uses the custom protocol not like OpenVPN.  So it requires a specfic app. :-(  

ㅠ.ㅠ 어흑… 그렇다면 어쩔 수 없는 부분으로 보입니다. 먼가 대만 쪽 중계 서버를 추가하지 않는 이상 방법이 없어 보이네요…

롤이 유독 심한거같더군요 한국인들이 가서 양학하는 구도를 허락하지않는거같습니다 빨리 새로운서버를 추가하기를 바랍니다.

문제점 보고서를 보내주셔서 정말 감사합니다. :-) 혹시 미꾸라지를 사용하시는데 문제가 있으신지요? 그렇다면 조금만 부연해 주시면 제가 좀 더 도움을 드릴 수 있을 듯 합니다.