No subject

Hello there! The game I play, H1Z1, was split into two games. H1Z1: Just Survive and H1Z1: King of the Kill.

https://www.h1z1.com/just-survive/home
https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kill/home

Will you support both? I mainly play King of the Kill, which is a new download released today by Daybreak.

While Just Survive uses the same client you already support, King of the Kill has a new one: “Steam\steamapps\common\H1Z1 King of the Kill\H1Z1.exe”. Same for LaunchPad.exe.

Even if you delete and redownload H1Z1: Just Survive it will use the same path as before. (I’ve tested it!)

The executable names didn’t change.

Hope it helps! I’m not sure if you even need to do something since the executables didnt change, but it’s worth to check.

Cant do the packet capture thing. When trying to upload it keeps saying “internal error” and it wont finish uploading.

I’ve sent it by email!

Ooops. It seems your packet dump was lost at some point. How big of file was it? Normally it’s limited up to 10 MBytes.

However you said it’s working for both games. You mean it’s working with just equpping the game item? Or only working with Full VPN mode. Please confirm it if possible.

Only by equiping the game works. No need to go full VPN.

I have a internal ticket for this issue though its priority is little lower than other tickets. When I get a chance, I’ll try to fix this one.

Sorry for this inconvenience.  I’d set it manually.  Please let me know if there’s any problem.  

Yeah, there’s a ton of activity and huge spikes when I’m browsing reddit. Thanks for the reply btw!  

you are a beautiful man <3 works perfectly thanks for the A+ support.

Cool! :-) Please let me know if there are any other problems.

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

Thank you for sending the packet dump. However could you confirm that you enabled Full VPN mode while playing the game? When I checked this game dump, I can’t see game related traffics. :frowning: When you get a chance, please send me again.

can’t upload the packet, it said internal error :frowning:

I already sent the packet to support@loxch.com, please check that

@lunzzz I’d checked your packet dump. But I saw that it seems this game server is at SG (Singapore) instead of TH. Could you please confirm that it’s correct?

I think its correct. It’s Thailand server exclusive, maybe it’s just the server location

Okay. I’d updated the game item now based on this packet dump. Could you please test it again?

Thanks, it works

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.