no trial credit before i make a decision if it works for eu classic+ tera from asia

Hello,

I just created and verified my account, but my balance is still zero and I received no trial credits.

I would like to test Mudfish with Tera Classic+ on the EU servers to check my ping before purchasing any credit. Could you please manually add the trial credit to my account?

Thank you!

Hello! I checked your account and confirmed that credit is already available for testing. Please refresh your dashboard or sign in again to check your balance. You can use this credit to test Mudfish before purchasing. If the balance still shows zero or you have any trouble testing, please let us know.

1 Like

thank you so much, everything is fine now

You’re very welcome! Glad to hear everything is working now. Enjoy Tera Classic+, and please let us know if you need any further help.