Normal usage for Guild Wars 2?

Hi I’m using mudfish for guild wars 2. I saw the traffic usage after 5 hours was about 1.2gb. I was also watching Twitch at the same time and I’m not sure if the usage is high because of twitch or not. I did turn on WFP item mode for Guild Wars 2 and made sure full VPN mode is off. Is the usage normal for guild wars 2?

I recommend you always open the launcher of GW2 with MudFish turned off, to see if there are updates, always make sure that the updates are done with your internet and normal connection so that you don’t use up your MudFish balance.

Once the updates have been applied, activate the “Guild Wars 2” item, then start MudFish and play the game normally, “item mode” is preferable than Full VPN, so you don’t incur unnecessary expenses.

Yeah I made sure all of those were done, I’m just curious if thats a normal amount since there were alot of bits being transmitted during that period and I wasn’t sure if watching twitch at the same time had something to do with that or its just the game transmitting alot of bits. Hopefully someone that uses Mudfish for Guild Wars 2 can shed some light here, especially if I’m in maps with alot of other people.

@Zarosxil Please note that GW2 item of Mudfish has Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish issue.

To avoid this issue, please test that WFP Item mode works for you. If it’s, it’ll be helpful to reduce the traffic usage significantly.

I did some tests and was able to confirm that the usage was purely from Guild Wars 2. The high usage is expected when there are many other players on screen, causing a large amount of bits to be transferred. I was able to confirm this with another player that also uses Guild Wars 2 with mudfish. I will switch to a subscription plan when the credits run out since PPT is not suitable for my usage. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

No problem. Thank you for clarification. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.