Occasional disconnect from lost ark

I use mudfish to play lost ark in NA from Korea and it works great, but sometimes when I hit a load screen I instantly disconnect with the error code GOx9-OPELPWP1P2PT.

It only happens when I’m using KR Asia (S. Korea - KTxx IDC) servers. I would like to continue using them though as they give me the most consistent connection.

I was curious if there was a way to fix this on my end or if its mudfish related etc.

Did you try to change MTU value which found under “Setup → Program” menu? When I checked your current configuration, it shows you set it as 1450. However this 1450 value is higher than what Mudfish expects because Mudfish’s default (maximum) MTU is 1400.

So please try to reduce it to 1300 or 1200 and test whether it sooths your symptom.

Ok will try, thank you for the response.

1 Like

As an update to this changing the MTU didn’t seem to help, the problem still persists.

Any other suggestions?

Umm… If changing the MTU doesn’t help your case, it might be caused by that a mudfish node you used is blocked by the game publisher.

If this is that case, it’s not easy to solve. So you need to use other mudfish nodes which closer to the game server. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.