Odd issue with Disconnecting from FFXIV online everyday. Wierd issue mudfish shows errors maybe will help identify

everyday at exactly 6:03 pm CST I am disconnected from the game but I dont lose internet. To try and fix this issue I have tried everything on my end to no avail I contacted both the ISP and Square Enix support about this with no luck. I was told to try mudfish to see if I could stay in game and I do. however instead of DCing now I get loads of errors within mudfish and Im curious if these errors could help solve the issue Ive been having or identify the culprit.

Please check MUDEC_00238 link. At this link, you can check other error codes too.

Interesting… Which a mudfish node did you use? Is it even the same with other mudfish nodes too?

Is there a way to check which node I used on that day? would I need that info to see why the error occured?

No history at mudfish side. If you’re using “Auto Selection” option for nodes, you need to visit the status menu of the item configuration to see which mudfish nodes are picked.

I am also getting several errors when connecting for FF14. Today I just cant connect during random times all day. No error just stuck at 51%. Fine for all games other than FF14.

Could you please send me Problem Report while this issue is happening? I need to check the internal logs.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.