Overwatch Middle East server reroutes

I setup the Overwatch item in Mudfish to reroute to France/EU servers, but in game I always connect to the Middle East servers. Can you please add rerouting away from the Middle East servers? :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if this helps at all, but here’s my Mudfish node for Overwatch and the in-game network details saying I’m connected to the Middle East servers.

I have tried setting up a custom item using both P:Overwatch.exe and the IPs of the Middle Eastern servers, but I select European node but then get routed to the Middle East servers.

I can connect to the European servers by using Full VPN mode, but that isn’t ideal because of the possible data costs with other programs using the internet at the same time.

Could you please test it again? When I checked your screenshot and found that 15.184.38.39 game server isn’t on the game item of mudfish. :frowning: So I’d updated the game item again.

Thank you for your feedback!

It is working now! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

감사합니다~

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.