Packet Loss - MUDFISH Does not remove it (Only in full VPN mode)

So, I play Apex and I get packet loss (without a VPN) as the ISP routing is not the best.

My friends advised me to use a VPN to fix the packet loss as it has worked for them - they all use different VPNs.

Using MUDFISH does not fix the packet loss. The solution online is to use “Full VPN” mode but I can’t use that as I am streaming on the same computer and it would use all my credit.

MUDFISH needs to change the host when equipping a game item! Is this possible without full vpn?

Ooops… Are you meaning that your issue is solved with Full VPN mode enabled? If it doesn’t work with the game item only, it means there’s a missing IP block. :frowning:

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Hi Weongyo, I sent the packetloss dump to support@loxch.com

@r3coil :slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

Hello, i got it again today (packet loss). I did a quick packet dump (but with and without full VPN this time). Sent it to support@loxch.com

@r3coil Thank you for these packet dumps. :slight_smile: When you get a chance, please test it again. And if possible please test too with enabling WFP Item mode whether there’s a difference or not.

Hello again, I am still getting packet loss occasionally. Turning on WFP Item mode does not load the game so I can’t play the game.

Weird… Then please try to test your network status from your desktop to 35.238.117.8 (Apex Legends - Europe (Belgium)) using How to use WinMTR link. I think you need to do two tests; one without mudfish and another with mudfish connected.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

What? Can you fix this or should I use a different VPN?

Hello again,

Maybe you need to update the server list for Europe there are a few servers not in the locations. These are all the servers in EU. I play from Germany so I think you need to add Germany (Frankfurt) servers.

|WESTERN EUROPE||
|UK|
London
|NETHERLANDS|
Amsterdam
|BELGIUM|
Belgium – GCE 1
Belgium – GCE 2
Belgium – GCE 3|
|GERMANY|
Frankfurt 1
Frankfurt 2|

It is the same for me. While playing from Germany I tried the Belgian stuff and with and without WFP mode. Mostly it nets me a glitched out game. It does not work with German servers (I know that they are not supported, yet) and the supported ones fail to deliver a smooth experience. Using Mudfish as a VPN in the meantime, but that should not be the solution. Please fix the Apex Item, since I dont want to use shady Exit Lag.
Edit: I shared a Packet Dump playing on VPN on Frankfurt 1

@Feinyr Thank you for this update. Unfortunately, I can’t see your packet dump file. Did you send it via email? If not please send us another packet dump.

I did send one to your email (support@loxch.com) with an microsoft cloud link, it was 100mb and failed multiple times to be uploaded via the built in feature. Is there a max upload size?

At this point, the maximum allowed upload size is 200MB. So it’s not easy to explain why your upload request was failed. When I reviewed the mudfish logs, it seems our web server returned 400 Bad Request for your upload request. :frowning: I need to investigate this issue a little bit more.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.