Packet loss on realtime RTT graph, though mudfish works

Several days ago, RTT graph was showing that there’s packet loss, and I was getting MUDEC_00262 at the same time. MUDEC_00262 error disappeared after I rebooted my router, but RTT graph was still showing that I am getting packet loss, though it was working fine, and it recognised I am using traffic. Also when I went to item RTT status, and pinged mudfish nodes, I was getting 4800-11800 scores. I can’t calculate today’s pathes, and it says last time I calculated today’s pathes is unknown. How do I make RTT graph work properly? I also would like to mention that Fortnite EU servers are not only located in Frankfurt. Fortnite is using AWS servers, which are located in Dublin, London, Paris, Stockholm. It would be great if mudfish supported these servers too.

1 Like

It happed to me too today

Actually I had to down my MTU to 1400, for MUDEC_00262 error to disappear. But RTT graph still shows packet losses, when mudfish is working fine in reality

@hitrets Could you please test it again? I’d updated the RTT information at mudfish side.

I will be able to test it on Sunday

Graph works. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.