Packet Loss to FFXIV JP Data Center

Hi,

I am connecting to the FFXIV JP (elemental) data center from the US. I have been getting significant packet losses. I am using the (Tokyo - RansomIT) node. I tried using multi-path too but the packet loss is still there.

I have attached a winMTR analysis, showing the packet loss at Nr 3.

Thanks

@vhim1357 Sorry for this inconvenience. If I checked your result properly, yes it seems it’s happening with mudfish node you picked. :frowning:

As temporary workaround, I think you should use other mudfish node and test. I’ll check ‘JP Asia (Tokyo - RansomIT)’ too.

The problem is still persisting even if I use other mudfish nodes. Here is using “US West (Los Angeles - Vivid) → JP Asia (Tokyo - OneProvider 8)”
Untitled

Thank you for this result. When I checked this issue, at least it’s not from Mudfish. :slight_smile: As you can see, it’s happening at 219.117.147.194 and it’s very closer to the destination (game server). So it means that this issue is from the network where the game server locates.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.