Path of Exile Steam Version WFP

Add this to WFP item mode of Path of Exile ‘PathOfExileSteam.exe’ for the steam version of the game

I’m already using this on a custom item but I thought it might help other users who don’t know how to make custom items

Also there’s a problem I’m experiencing with this, steam.exe gets added to WFP automatically which causes me lag spike when I browse steam store

:slight_smile: No problem. Thank you for this information. I updated ‘Path Of Exile’ game item. So please test when you get a chance.

Okay I tried it and WFP works on steam version now, although the problem where ‘steam.exe’ getting added as a process on WFP still remains, so whenever someone sends me an image over steam chat or when I browse steam store it uses mudfish bandwidth and I get lag spike in-game.

Very interesting to me… because I can’t understand how this could happen. It looks like PathOfExileSteam.exe is a symlink to steam.exe process.

Let me check this issue a little bit more. I need to understand this issue more deeply.

Okay take your time, it’s not really that big of a deal for me… Thank you!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.