Paymentwall - payment not verified

paymentwall did not send confirmation of my payment.

@weongyo here

Thank you for this information. However is there any receipt got from Paymentwall side? I need the transaction ID for Paymentwall which looks like b+9digits for example, b312950076.

Without the paymentwall transaction ID, I could not find your payment. If you also could not find it, I think it’d better to contact to Paymentwall via Business and Customer Support - Paymentwall link. It’ll be best to solve this issue in my opinion because in a view of Mudfish we didn’t get your payment information from Paymentwall… Sorry for this inconvenience.

I make payments via pix here in Brazil, so the person who receives payment from paymentwall for pix in Brazil is bank Bradesco, I only have this proof of the transaction, I have already sent a message to paymentwall support, but no one responds.

only this

I see. At this point, it’d better to wait an answer from Paymentwall because they have all information for your payment.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.