Perth Australia - Low ping yet unstable connection

I usually have a ping of 55-60 to the Singapore servers of Apex Legends before the sea cable became faulty. Using Mudfish has kept my ping the same, however, I am experiencing unstable connection and my game crashes. I tried to tweak it over the past week and still cannot find the optimal setting. Full VPN mode has the best result but it crashes after 5 minutes of use. Does anyone have any solutions?

@Soonay165 Are you meaning that the game is crashing even with Full VPN mode enabled? :frowning: If then, it looks it’s not easy to fix the issue because I’m not sure that it’s caused by mudfish or not.

Yeah with Full VPN mode enabled, it works for the first 5 minutes and it starts lagging eventually leading into a crash of the client. My game client states I was “out of sync” with the game.

On another note, with Full VPN mode disabled, the game becomes stable without any crashes etc but I have bad latency issues even though the game states I have 50-60ms.

Could you please test again without Full VPN mode? I’d updated the game item little bit but not sure that it’s helpful for your connection. :frowning:

It has made it worse. Enabling Full VPN mode now has made the game extremely unstable from the get go or as soon as I go into a game. I do believe it’s server based and has nothing to do with Mudfish. Thank you for attempting to repair it.

I’ve tested another node with a slightly higher latency on a whim. It appears that node (AU Oceania Perth - Wombat) is more stable than the two nodes I have been using the past two weeks (Azure 2&3).

Good to hear that it works better. However please check your ISP too. When I checked RTT information recorded in Mudfish, it seems RTT stddev values to most of the mudfish nodes are quite unstable. It means your ISP has a network issue. For details please check http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=588260 link.