Perth, Australia - Singapore Ping/RTT

Using Mudfish for Apex Legends with the destination server as Singapore and using the only SG node currently available to me, my latency is actually three times higher than normal.

Currently, the subsea cable my ISP uses is cut, and the ETA for repair is tentatively July 2020. This means my default routing without a VPN moves through Sydney, then up to Hongkong, then finally down to Singapore. This trip takes about 200 ms.
Previously I was getting 55 ms to Singapore.

To get around this I was hoping to use Mudfish to connect through one of the other two intact subsea cables available, one owned by Vocus, the other by Telstra and a bunch of other ISP/Communications companies.

However mudfish actually increases by ping to everywhere to about 400 - 600 ms. I’m not sure how this is even possible.

Apex Legends data center list when connected through mudfish:

Please visit ‘Setup -> Nodes’ menu and clear your limitation for picking the mudfish nodes. :slight_smile:

At this moment, it seems you only use “SG Asia (Singapore - Aliyun)” mudfish node. So due to this limitation, I can’t figure out which mudfish nodes are good for you.