Ping has not actually lowered 

Ping has not actually lowered and does not really feel any more stable than it did before. Trying to get a lower stabilized ping. Playing from Trinidad and Tobago.  BnS Server is in Texas. Can get as low as “130” in game but with mudfish stays  at a constant 200-240. :/  

Yes. US Central (Dallas) is the only option that CAN be used for the game as all the other ones are located in Asia or China.  
This service hasn’t lowered or stabilized my ping whatsoever despite using all the same settings as others that also use it.   
I’m just not sure it’s the right service for my location.  
I’d like to be given some real options for a change in my configuration so that I can actually experience a change or I’ll probably just request a refund.

As you know it seems your issue isn’t solved properly due to lack of mudfish nodes around your country. :-(  I’d refunded it but thank you so much for interesting to Mudfish.  

처리해 드린 것으로 보입니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.

Is the US server located in Western like Los Angeles?

I have no idea where it located. I just know its IP address.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6421/~/where-are-the-european-and-north-american-megaservers-located%3F

US server located in Texas

You can try to Create Custom Item as refer Unsupported Games

1. Take a look and find the daemon process what you want to apply Mudfish in Status → Memory
  2. Then create a Custom Item as input the process name like`P:AProcessName.exe`

or