Ping is higher than the usual

I used to connect to Archeage server (New York) just a few days ago and I would get an average of 130ms, but one week after, my ping is 200-210, what changed? I’m using BZ Fortaleza node but all the other nodes are also with a high ping, is there anything that can be done?

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode enabled, it means there’s something a problem in the game item of Mudfish.

For that case, I need to collect some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish.

Doesn’t Full VPN mode consumes alot of credits?

Link for the packet dump

Unfortunately it could. So I recommend to use it while you’re doing the packet dump. :slight_smile:

When I checked your packet dump, the game server IP is 51.161.50.214 and it’s already covered by the game item of Mudfish.

However if your ping becomes higher, please try to turn on “Include the result for the advanced mode” option which found under ‘Setup → Nodes’ menu. When it’s enabled, Today’s Pathes will show you the advanced results for route pathes.

That’s what is usually happening, I’m sure it’s not my internet

I live very close to Fortaleza, yet I’m getting 104ms to connect on that node

Interesting… It looks like this issue is from the internet routing issue on your ISP or upstream level.

:frowning: In my opinion, to solve your address, I need to lease more servers and deploy at Brazil because there are few mudfish nodes at there.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.