ETA for more nodes?

based on this post, is there any ETA to add more nodes in my country?

:frowning: No luck at this point. I’ll try to lease more nodes when I get a chance.

if possible, I would like a node in venezuela please, or anything in the north that has a submarine cable to USA

Submarine Cable Map

Unfortunately the route from my isp to Fortaleza is very unstable

No problem. However, when you get a chance, please try to test your network status from your desktop to 5.252.24.7 (the public IP of BZ South America (Fortaleza - G-Core Labs) mudfish node) using How to use WinMTR link.

I’d like to see the result because your RTT information shows the connection from your local ISP is unstable.

May I use pingplotter? I have good days and bad days that I can show, whoever, does any of the ip info will dox me? if so I’d like to send on your dms

PingPlotter is also working for me. However you don’t need to send me in DM because it doesn’t include any sensitive information in my opinion.

However if you have any concern, you can create a private topic at https://mudfish.net/admin/support link.

This is in a good day, I’ll wait to get a bad routing to check again

It just got the bad route

Thank you for these results. Yes… If I checked this issue properly, it looks like your issue is not from your local ISP. It seems it’s from the upper ISP embratel.net.br and they control the routing path dynamically…

In my opinion, it’s not easy to overcome this restriction without adding more mudfish nodes at Brazil… :frowning:

What if you try adding nodes in Venezuela? or maybe new nodes in Fortaleza, since I live in north, if you add nodes in São Paulo, my ping will be too big

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.